love your photos...is this a photo software that you have used? So happy that our shared niece and nephew will be in Colorado in just 3 weeks...and so happy that you are a co-auntie with me...maybe I will get to see you sometime soon! We are still in the process picking out Brandon's pictures to enlarge. Of course, we already turned in our pic for yearbook. Just sooo many that are sooo good, it is hard to choose. :)
If you have any quilt projects you would like to get quilted, let me know, I can teach you if you wanna learn, or I will just quilt them for you, my treat! Hugs, Suzi
1 comment:
love your photos...is this a photo software that you have used? So happy that our shared niece and nephew will be in Colorado in just 3 weeks...and so happy that you are a co-auntie with me...maybe I will get to see you sometime soon! We are still in the process picking out Brandon's pictures to enlarge. Of course, we already turned in our pic for yearbook. Just sooo many that are sooo good, it is hard to choose. :)
If you have any quilt projects you would like to get quilted, let me know, I can teach you if you wanna learn, or I will just quilt them for you, my treat!
Hugs,
Suzi
Post a Comment