Tuesday, February 22, 2011

renee's baby shower

last week we traveled to omaha for renee's baby shower. dana and i had been talking about her shower since our august visit...when renee & tom told us they were expecting:) we were so happy it wasn't negative ten out, we threw renee's little bundle an 'ice cream parlor' shower.


don't pregnant woman like pickles and ice cream?




dana's kiddos were the life of the party. mine were in the basement, sleeping their sickness (double ear infection, croup, and strep) away.


addison was SO happy.

lane did wake up...and wasn't super happy. he only wanted "bamma" (gramma)

i bribed him to be happy with sweets...lots of sweets.

such a cute bump!
the girls. (here we were last year at dana's shower)

after we took the above picture we looked over and lane had pinned owen to the floor, they were chattin about something. we all had a good laugh:)

excited to meet you little baby himberger!

2 comments:

Jennifer Hodges said...

What a beautiful and fun baby shower!!! I love the extra touches you thought of... so special!!!

Laura said...

Ok girl! I'm hooked! I have never even heard of francesca battesteli, love her, love the song! Thank you thank you thank you! That is just what I needed to hear!!!