i looked at these pics, raised my eyebrows, and mouthed, it's a girl?! ha! oh the old wives tales...this baby will be a sweetie no matter who it is, and i can't wait for harvest...thanks for bringing the infant! ;)
:) Love!
seeing your pics kinda makes me want to have a belly bump. uh oh.
I also think it looks like you are carrying higher, and think girl :) wouldn't that be fun! haha either way I am soo excited for you!
this is such a great idea! you look super cute with all three! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i looked at these pics, raised my eyebrows, and mouthed, it's a girl?! ha! oh the old wives tales...
this baby will be a sweetie no matter who it is, and i can't wait for harvest...thanks for bringing the infant! ;)
:) Love!
seeing your pics kinda makes me want to have a belly bump. uh oh.
I also think it looks like you are carrying higher, and think girl :) wouldn't that be fun! haha either way I am soo excited for you!
this is such a great idea! you look super cute with all three! :)
Post a Comment